Uber Explorer II
Galapagos Island Cruises
When crossing the equator on one of our Galapagos Cruises, you will enjoy one of the most stimulating and relaxing trips of your life. Resting 600 miles off Ecuador's coast, the Galapagos Islands are an incomparable adventure destination second to none. What's more, traveling on the M/V Galapagos Explorer II, the quintessential Galapagos cruise ship operating in the archipelago, you can bask in unmatchable all-suite luxury.
What sets a Galapagos cruise apart from others in the islands? We provide an ideal fusion of sustainable tourism, adventure activities and a luxurious vessel to rest and reflect on after a day of discovery. We take our commitment to wildlife and ecological preservation seriously. After all, excellence and conservation are what the Galapagos islands and Galapagos Explorer are all about.
Some of the defining characteristics that make us the best cruise ship in the area are described below:
- We provide twice-daily excursion options: From our all-inclusive programs, you can choose to immerse yourself in a flock of rare birds. Or maybe you'd like to swim with the dolphins or explore moon-like escarpments on one of our hikes. Most travelers also love to visit the Giant Tortoise or wade through a throng of gorgeous flamingos or Galapagos Penguins. In short, we offer the greatest variety of both plant, animal and marine activities.
- All our tours are guided by certified naturalists. Guides are trained by the Galapagos National Park Service, providing just the right balance of scientific information and fun.
- We offer marine enthusiasts the best diving options. While on a Galapagos cruise, you can snorkel or scuba-dive in some of the most pristine waters on the planet. Witness firsthand colorful schools of fish. View blue, sperm and humpback whales that are guaranteed to delight. See the volcanoes that formed the islands from either an underwater vantage point or above ground perspective. Even if you don't dive, vacationers enjoy our glass bottom boat rides for ideal viewing from the water's surface.
- Unlike other cruise companies, we explore the most remote areas of the archipelago. All of our three, four and seven night Galapagos cruises sail to wildlife-rich areas you can enjoy with limited encounters from other travelers. It is one of our defining characteristics: sharing the islands with our guests as if you were Charles Darwin exploring it for the first time.
- Our vessel is the only all-suite ship in the islands. Galapagos Explorer II offers all of the 5-star comfort and accouterments you would expect from a luxury ship. Each suite is equipped with a television, mini-bar and central air conditioning, complete with eco-sensitive furnishings, soaps, shampoos and lotions. Some of our suites have balconies as well. Plus, we are the safest and most experienced cruise line in the Galapagos.
- Our bi-lingual Ecuadoran staff provides great social activities. Not all ships touring the islands provide community fun. We love to provide great entertainment through social activities like King Neptune's and the Pirate's party, as well as sharing our unique cultural hospitality. The ship's cuisine is excellent and travelers delight in the taste of our Ecuadoran chocolates.
We invite you to continue through our website and learn more about how you can enjoy the most exotic destination on earth, while enjoying a luxurious Galapagos cruise ship in the process.